Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Morris


What a great couple - you know all the old cliches - match made in heaven; made for each other, etc - well this couple brings them to life and gives them all new meanings. You can't help but feel good around these two - my face hurt from smiling all day! This gig was more fun than work.
As we were leaving the park where we shot some images before the after party, I mentioned Rick's truck. He and Janet both remarked about how much he loves it, and then he said something that keeps coming back to me and I had to add it to this photo of Rick and two of his great loves.

And then, to top off this already great day, this huge, brilliant rainbow appeared after a rainshower on the way to the after party. We happened to meet in the parking lot and I just had to document this sign of good luck that I hope will follow these two for the rest of their lives. :) Oh, and kudos to Canon, by the way. In the mad dash to get the rainbow photo, my Canon 5D MKII and attached speedlight took a nasty drop to hard concrete and slid under a car in two different directions. And even though the speedlight's insides are now hanging outside, it still works! And the camera - well except for a few battle scars (which I think gives it character) it's good as ever. Thanks to Canon for making their products so durable!

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

Two of the most important people in my life. Thank you for including me & my family in the most important day of your life. I agree with Becky...Match made in heaven b/c I picked you out for eachother!! LOL. I love you!!